Download and print a FREE PART OF THE ENGLISH AS SECOND LANGUAGE BOOK FOR BEGINNERS - PRE-JUNIOR "BE STRONG".
7-SHEETS PDF TEACHER'S BOOK LESSON PLAN 3 - NUMBERS for Pre Juniors, printable and available on www.click-me.today.
FREE ENGLISH LESSON PLAN 3 - NUMBERS PDF
Enjoy BE STRONG free ebook for Pre Junior level!
At this lesson plan, pupils will learn how to say "ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE, TEN".
There are a 10 activities in this lesson:
1. Look and say. TEACHER’S NOTE Have pupils look and say about the picture. Introduce them to numbers in English.
2. Listen and say. TEACHER’S NOTE New words to learn. Show the flashcards one by one. Have pupils listen to you or the audio source and repeat each word twice.
3. Colour and say. TEACHER’S NOTE Have pupils colour the picture and say what they see.
4. Listen and number. TEACHER’S NOTE Have pupils listen to you or the audio source and number the pictures, in accordance with the order given by the audio. Transcript: four, two, nine, three
5. Listen and ✔ or ✘. TEACHER’S NOTE Have pupils listen to you or the audio source and ✔ or ✘ the pictures, in accordance with the audio.Transcript: ten cows, seven bees, one tree
6. Listen, draw and colour. TEACHER’S NOTE Have pupils listen to you or the audio source, draw and colour a picture, in accordance with the audio. Transcript: Draw three brown dogs.
7. Match. TEACHER’S NOTE Have pupils draw a line from each word to the matching picture.
8. Help and say. TEACHER’S NOTE Have pupils entrance the maze and find the exit. Then, ask them to say about the pictures.
9. Draw, colour and say. TEACHER’S NOTE Have pupils draw a picture and colour it. Ask them to say about their drawing.
10. Find and circle. Then, colour. TEACHER’S NOTE Have pupils find and circle the grey pictures in the main picture. Then, ask them to colour the pictures. Have them discover the new words in the picture and say in English.
LESSON PLAN 3 SUMMARY: NUMBERS
• By the end of this lesson, pupils will be able to identify and pronounce the new words.
• Encourage the pupils to practise in the Workbook, at home. There are 13 activities, ideal for younger or older pupils. They include drawing, colouring, matching, tracing and writing. They also include Crossword, Find the words and Unscramble the words vocabulary games.
LESSON PLAN 3, NUMBERS TEACHER'S BOOK INCLUDES SOLUTIONS FOR THE WORKBOOK AND FLASHCARDS FOR THE NEW WORDS
Download ESL PRE-JUNIOR BE STRONG TEACHER'S BOOK - LESSON PLAN 3 - NUMBERS PDF
Size 2.82 MB
Click here to download the free printable ESL PRE-JUNIOR BE STRONG TEACHER'S BOOK - LESSON PLAN 3 - NUMBERS in PDF
LESSON PLAN NUMBERS: MORE ENGLISH BOOKS FOR PREJUNIORFREE ESL PRE-JUNIOR BE STRONG PUPIL'S BOOK - LESSON 3 - NUMBERS PDF
FREE ESL PRE-JUNIOR BE STRONG WORKBOOK - LESSON 3 - NUMBERS PDF