Here at www.click-me.today you can print every other day a practice worksheet for ESL Junior A of Beginners level.
These practicing worksheets follow the Junior A Vocabulary list. (Companion book)
For Junior A there are 10 Introductory Units and 30 Units. These practice worksheets are for a set of two units, so we have a practice worksheet for two units, e.g, Unit 1 & Unit 2.
You can find here 20 free practice sheets for ESL Junior A level, and make them at the end of the year as a whole Junior A Practice book!
Each practice worksheet can fit in an A4 sheet perfectly!
Each worksheet contains 5 exercises:
1. Children write their name and date.
2. Children look at pictures and write or answer questions given.
3. They look at a written sentence and a picture, they decide and tick or cross the sentence.
4. They have to correct some sentences.
5. Kids have to write some words, mostly the verbs they learnt.
ESL Junior A printable Practice Worksheets as a book
Find here all Practice worksheets for Junior A